Super Visa /Visitor Visa

Persons who wish to visit Canada for business or for tourism may need to obtain a “Temporary Resident Visa”.

In order to qualify for a temporary resident visa, you will need to meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that the applicant will be in Canada for Temporary stay.

Once the temporary resident visa has been issued, the applicant may land in Canada. The immigration officer at the port of Entry will determine the stay of the applicant in Canada. Most visitors are granted 6 months stay from the date of their arrival in Canada. If the officer grants a stay less than 6 months, they will indicate the date in the passport by which the applicant must leave Canada.

If the applicant wish to extend their stay, they should apply for an extension of their stay at least 30 days before the end of their authorized stay in Canada.

Super Visa:

Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents who wish to visit Canada may apply for Super Visa. The Super Visa is a multiple entry visa of a period of up to 10 years. In comparison to regular visitor visa, the Super Visa allows an individual to remain in Canada for a period of up to 2-years. Parents or Grandparents of a Canadian Citizen or permanent resident from a visa exempt country can apply for Super Visa from outside of Canada.

Book an Appointment

Giving us a bit of info now helps move things along more quickly.